Tuesday, December 04, 2012

New website - what do you need?

Exciting news - I've moved my website to a new host for some added functionality.

Over the last couple years feedback from you has showed me that the old host just didn't quite work. Some of you had trouble finding things or couldn't work out links and buttons.

Based on that I found a site that hopefully will give you a better experience.

So what would you like to see? Or what did you find difficult to find on the site before?

I'd really love your feedback to make the site great for everyone.

Haven't seen the site? It's at http://www.tina-m.com

See the coast paintings tina-m.com

3 comments :

Steve Kohr Fine Art said...

Hi Tina - looks great, clean and professional. I like the location of the links in the top right, easily stays out of the way of the main content.

Steve

Tina Mammoser said...

Thanks Steve, good to have positive feedback. :)

shaving mirrors said...

Hey, How are going on?

Primary factor here – just get blog page on tina-m.blogspot.com.It is a choice able web page for all of us.This web page help us many way.So I like it. It’s amazing how many successful projects I’ve gotten via my blogs. Plus my blogs have been an outstanding way to show circumstances my writing just as much as sections, illustrations, etc.As I want to discuss There are Oil paintings for sale on the market all right where you are and all all over the globe. If you cannot discover a supplier that you like or believe in, make time to look on the internet for one and you may be amazed. Usually on the internet traders and performers are able to provide you costs that are less and excellent that is fantastic.

Many many congratulation for your Article.

Follow by Email